Note: In the main body of the manuscript, there is a total of 6 tables and figures. Each figure may contain a maximum of 6 panels (parts labeled A, B, ...).
- Each table must begin on a separate page, double-spaced. The table number must be in Arabic numerals followed by a period and a brief informative title.
- Use same size type as in text.
- Supply a brief heading for each column.
- Indicate footnotes in tables by symbols in this order: *, †, ‡, §, ||, ¶, #, **.
- Do not use vertical lines in tables. Use horizontal lines above and below the column headings and at the bottom of the table only. Use extra space to delineate sections within the table.
- Do not duplicate data in figures and tables.
- Define acronyms and abbreviations in a separate listing.